Sunday, March 8, 2009

Heaven

Recently, I read a news regarding on a man in Taiwan aged 38 who pretended to rob a motel. He hoped to be caught by the authorities. Well, he was jobless for nearly 6 months, he depends on his saving and family to keep life moving. On last Sunday, he finally crumbled when he only left RM40+ in his pocket. Hence, he decided to be a robber, hoping that police would send him to jail. He committed crime just because he thought that free meals would be provided during the days behind bars which temporarily solve the problems that he is currently facing. It is really sad to read such cases where people are struggling to overcome their financial problems. As for me, I am always looking forward to visit places that I never been, buying stuff regardless knowing the meaning of needing them, walk in restaurants without considering the price…Oh, I am in heaven and I only realized it now…truly hope that tomorrow will be a better day for everyone :)

No comments: